Great Wolf Lodge
2501 Great Wolf Drive
Mason, OH 45040
8:00 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012
The 2012 National New Strategies Summit for Real Estate Investors and Landlords Sponsored by the Ohio Real Estate Investors' Association
November 8-11, Great Wolf Lodge, Cincinnati Ohio
Welcome to an unCONVENTIONal approach to real estate education…
Why, you may ask yourself, do over 700 real estate investors, renovators, rental housing providers, and agents from all over the United States descend on Ohio every November for the annual OREIA national new strategies summit?
The reason is simple: our annual convention is the biggest in the country because it's the best in the country. And here's why:
1. OREIA is a non-profit organization that exists for the purpose of supporting and representing investors and group leaders in the legislative realm. That's why you can be certain that our experts are chosen for the quality of their education, NOT their killer sales ability. Our many repeat attendees tell us how much they appreciate that they can trust that they'll always learn real-life, implementable strategies, and when they make an investment in education at OREIA, they know that education will be top-quality.
2. We're in the real estate trenches on a day to day basis just like you are (or want to be), so we ONLY book topics that are relevant and usable in today's ever-changing real estate market. When you attend, you get only the information that works RIGHT NOW, from instructors who are making money RIGHT NOW—not 5 years ago, or 20 years ago. What you won't see here is hocus-pocus "seminar strategies" that look great on paper but don't work in the real world.
3. Because our attendees come from and invest in practically every state in the union, you'll get information about strategies that work everywhere, not just in San Diego in 2005. Plus, we cover a wider range of property and strategy types than any other event, from single family homes to apartments to commercial properties, and from landlording to retailing to wholesaling to note buying. We'll show you ways to raise money for deals, make more money from those deals, and do deals you never considered before.
4. The National New Strategies Summit brings more to the table than just its experienced experts. With dozens of vendors and service providers from investor-friendly lenders, tax professionals, and insurance companies to turn-key rental providers, self-directed IRA custodians, and many more, we help you build your professional team with people you can trust
5. And with all this, you'd think that the #1 reason that the National New Strategies Summit continues, after more than 30 years, to be the largest and most respected event in the country would be the early morning to late night education, but you'd be wrong.
Instead, our attendees say over and over that the reason that they keep coming back is the intellectual and motivational "shot in the arm" they get from taking a long weekend away from "real life" to network with experts, do-ers, and just plain like-minded people.
This ability to learn from and hang out with other successful, real-life investors is your #1 reason for attending, so we provide tons of networking opportunities, like our Saturday night banquet (with guest presenter, author, and philanthro-capitalist Frank McKinney) to our receptions to our daily networking breaks.
And face it, you just can't get that boost to your morale and knowledge from sitting at home watching a webinar, or listening to CDs in your car, or even attending your local association meetings with the same folks month after month.
That's why you need to take the time (and pay the incredibly low admission fee) to get to the National New Market Strategies Summit in Cincinnati in November—your bottom line will benefit, whether you're a newbie or an old pro.
We look forward to making—or remaking—your acquaintance (AND to helping you boost your business instantly) in Cincinnati in November.
REGISTER at www.OREIAConvention.com or call 888-996-7342
The OREIA board and Staff!