A police officer stands guard at a police cordon as officials continue their investigations into the Sept. 15 terror attack on a London underground tube train carriage attack.
Bob D’Angelo, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
British police said they have released two men arrested as part of the investigation into last week’s London Underground train station attack in Parsons Green, which injured 30 people, Reuters reported.
A 21-year-old man arrested in Hounslow on Sept. 16 and a 48-year-old man arrested in Newport on Sept. 20 were released by the police with no further action, the police said in a statement, Reuters reported.
“We have four males in custody and searches are continuing at four addresses. Detectives are carrying out extensive inquiries to determine the full facts behind the attack,” the police said.
A homemade bomb exploded Sept. 15 during the morning rush hour on a packed underground Tube train at Parsons Green station, sending flames through the carriage, Reuters reported.
It was the fifth major militant incident in Britain this year.
The Islamic State militant group claimed responsibility for the latest attack.