K-Quiz for the week of September 18th
- 9-22---the average child will do what nearly 700 times by their 10th birthday? Crayons!
- 9-21--16% of people never do what? Wash their car!
- 9-20--What will you find in one out of every 20 American households? Fish!
- 9-19--MIT offers a certificate to undergraduates in what? Pirating!
- 9-18--What is sold every 12 seconds? Cheeseburger!
K-Quiz for the week of September 11th
- 9-15--At one time there was an effort underway to get what it’s own national holiday? Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
- 9-14--What do North Korea and Cuba have in common? They don’t sell Coke because of sanctions and trade embargo
- 9-13--What happens three billion times every year in the U-S? People send Christmas cards!
- 9-12--the average American will do what about 35-thousand times in their lifetime? Eat cookies!
- 9-11--26% of American households bought what last year? Apple pie!
K-Quiz for the week of September 5th
- 9-8--There are about 25 people with what last name? Clown!
- 9-7--Americans do what more than 300-million times a day? Eat a sandwich!
- 9-6--You’re more likely to what at work on a Wednesday? Fall asleep!
- 9-5--Americans go thru 70 million pounds every year? Tater tots!
K-Quiz for the week of August 28th
- 9-1--The average American does what 90 times a year? Eat chicken wings!
- 8-31--Most Americans do what for an average of four days? Diet!
- 8-30--13% of pet owners have done what? Let someone else name them!
- 8-29--37% of Americans do not do what on a daily basis? Drink coffee!
- 8-28--What do Flossie, Racer and Scratcher have in common? They were Santa’s reindeer!
K-Quiz for the week of August 21st
- 8-25--Chuck Wicks used to start every day with what? Frosted Flakes!
- 8-24--46% of men claim they always do what? Put the toilet seat down!
- 8-23--A survey of three year old girls found most of them want to be what when they grow up? Cinderella!
- 8-22--What took nearly 100 years to reach Japan? Reese’s peanut butter cups!
- 8-21--Before Jean Claude Van Damme became an actor, what did he doing for a living? Deliver pizza!
K-Quiz for the week of August 14th
- 8-18--The average American does what 250 times a year? Eats eggs!
- 8-17--28% of people who order steak do what? Get a baked potato!
- 8-16--What has a lifespan of nearly two years? A pillow!
K-Quiz for week of August 7th
- 8-7--What happens every 8 seconds in the USA? - A baby is born!
- 8-8-- What was invented in 1963? - Smiley Face :)
- 8-9--What will cost Americans $5,591.00 in a lifetime? - Items you’ve lost
- 8-10--The average person goes through 68 of what per year? - Heads of lettuce
- 8-11--What typically lasts about 7 seconds? - A green crosswalk light
K-Quiz for week of July 31st
- 8-4--What’s Dustin Lynch’s “go-to” food? Cheeseburger and fries!
- 8-3--Dustin Lynch says his favorite smell reminds him of home! Skunk!
- 8-2--The average American will eat the equivalent of 25 in their lifetime? Pigs!
- 8-1--Brad Paisley inherited his love for what from his dad Doug? Donuts!
- 7-31--What do Americans eat 70 million pounds of each year? Tater tots!
K-Quiz for week of July 24th
- 7-28--What does Faith Hill want every year for Christmas? A letter from “Santa” Tim!!
- 7-27--Who was Faith Hill going to be married to in a movie? Mel Gibson (in We Were Soldiers)!
- 7-26--What do people say is their favorite old time candy? Suckers!
- 7-25--Tim McGraw says he tried what for a while, but it wasn’t for him? Pajamas!
K-Quiz for week of July 17th
- 7-21--If all these items eaten by Americans in a year were put in a straight line, they would circle the earth 34 times or more? Hamburgers!
- 7-20--Four percent of us had what for breakfast this morning? Pizza rolls!
- 7-19--Americans buy 650-million a year? Bottles of ketchup!
- 7-18--75% of us have tried what once and never again? Caviar!
- 7/17--Not the most popular emoji, it’s been used over seven million times? Poop!
K-Quiz for week of July 10th
- 7-14--Over 500 million pounds of what are consumed every year? Gum!
- 7-13--Last year, each American ate four pounds of what? Potato chips!
- 7-12--What will you find everywhere but Antarctica? Corn!
- 7-11--People who live in 90% of American households do what? Eat ice cream!
- 7-10--What has become a $70-million dollar business in the U-S? Gummy Bears!
K-Quiz for week of July 5th
- 7-6--For every man, woman and child the average per year is 80 pounds? Fried chicken!
- 7-5--What is made up to 45,000 times an hour? Cans of Spam!
K-Quiz for week of June 26th
- 6-30--What do Americans do over 800 times per second? Eat hot dogs!
- 6-29--Most kids want to celebrate their birthday in what way? At McDonald’s!
- 6-28--13% of us have never tried what? Twinkies!
- 6-27--One is one of the top three kid approved foods? Chicken nuggets!
- 6-26--20% of us have done what at least once in our lives? Played in a band!
K-Quiz for week of June 19th
- 6-23--The average American will do what 73-hundred times in a lifetime? Eat eggs!
- 6-22--Originally, there were 100 members in what family? Smurfs!
- 6-21--Charles and Dave of Lady Antebellum are big fans of what? Pringles!
- 6-20--The average U-S citizen will go thru 44 in a lifetime? Cell phones!
- 6-19--Who has close to 17-million friends on Facebook? Garfield!
K-Quiz for week of June 12th
- 6-16--When it comes to what, most of us prefer Dad over Mom? learning to drive!
- 6-12--What will you find in 87% of American kitchens? Refrigerator magnets!
K-Quiz for week of June 5th
- 6-9--What is made every two and a half minutes? Milkshake!
- 6-8--47% of people order what at Waffle House? Omelets!
- 6-7--Nearly 50% of Americans don’t know where what comes from? Chocolate milk!
- 6-6--Americans have a 30/70% love/hate relationship with what? Sauerkraut!
- 6-5--What will you find in 80% of American households? Ice cream!
K-Quiz for week of May 30th
- 6-2--There are 27 people in the U-S with what last name? Cookie!
- 6-1--What do Americans do five or more times a week? Buy candy!
- 5-31--Two out of 10 Americans do what every day? Pee in the shower!!
- 5-30--Every household has at least two? Rolls of duct tape!
K-Quiz for the week of May 22nd
- 5-26--Most of us have done what already three times this week? Eat a burger!
- 5-25--A company in the United States makes 4.5 million a day? Fortune cookies!
- 5-24--What will you find in 96 countries? Watermelon!
- 5-23--What will make 70% of break out in tears? Onions!
- 5-22--Germans do what twice as often as Americans? Eat candy!
K-Quiz for the week of May 15th
- 5-19--the average American can take on three a time? Pancakes!
- 5-18--92% of the American male population would never be caught dead in? Panty hose!
- 5-17--The average person goes thru three a year? Tubes of toothpaste!
- 5-16--14 out of every 100 kids have owned what? Sea monkeys!
- 5-15--Last year, Americans ate 4.5 billion? Tacos!
K-Quiz for the week of May 8th
- 5-12--What’s the #1 gift Mother’s want on Mother’s Day? A phone call!
- 5-11--33% of people have never done what? Flown on an airplane!
- 5-10--Lady Antebellum has a shared love of what? Pizza!
- 5-9--What takes an hour from beginning to end? Oreo cookie!
- 5-8--In a recent survey, 65% of Americans think what should be the “national food?” Bacon!!!
K-Quiz for the week of May 1st
- 5-5--50% of Americans do what every 10 days? Go to Taco Bell!
- 5-4--Luke Bryan says this is one of his hidden talents? He can do the “dougie!”
- 5-3--What is one of Brett Eldredge’s favorite things to do? Swear!
- 5-2-- Luke Bryan says he sometimes gets a hankering for what? Pringles!
- 5-1--25% of us will keep what a secret?
K-Quiz for the week of April 24th
- 4-28--In the U-S, you’re never more than 100 miles from what? McDonald’s!
- 4-27--What happens every 90 seconds in the U-S? Flowers are delivered!
- 4-26--$550 million worth of what are sold in the U-S every year? Pretzels!
- 4-25--Seven million Americans live with what? Heartburn!
- 4-24--What do people lie about most at work? Being in a meeting!
K-Quiz for the week of April 17th
- 4-21--What will you find outside one in every 200 American homes? Christmas lights!
- 4-20--What is Dierks Bentley’s favorite movie? “Days of Thunder!”
- 4-19--Nine out of 10 Americans have no problem with what? Garlic breath!
- 4-18--What did Americans spend $500 million on last year? Twinkies!
- 4-17--What will you do about 28-thousand times in your lifetime? Eat eggs!
K-Quiz for the week of April 10th
- 4-14--What candy do women prefer more than men do? Hershey kisses!
- 4-13--Most of us do what about three times a week? Eat a burger!
- 4-12--What’s for dinner in 45% of American households tonight? Grilled cheese!
- 4-11--Americans spent $18-billion last year on what? Deodorant!
- 4-10--What will you find in 2% of American households? Rabbits!
K-Quiz for the week of April 3rd
- 4-7--At any given point, .7% of the world’s population is what? Drunk!
- 4-6--Research has found that doing what makes you happy? Eating spaghetti!
- 4/5 -- You are likely to do this 35,000 times in your lifetime? -- Eat a cookie!
- 4/4 -- Americans will go through 255 billion of what this year? -- Kleenex
- 4/3 -- It’s considered bad manners to eat what with a knife and fork? -- Hot Dog
K-Quiz for the week of March 27th
- 3/31 -- On Average what lasts 14 seconds -- A bubble
- 3/30 -- Most will go through around 24.1 gallons of what each year? -- Milk
- 3/29 -- You will do what around 400 times in a life time? - Cut your nails
- 3/28 -- 21.2% of Americans use what? A Clothesline!
- 3/27--On a daily basis, the average woman does what three times more than the average man? Walks!
K-Quiz for the week of March 20th
- 3-24--51% of people living in Vermont own at least one? Cat!
- 3-23--The average American eats 34 pounds of what a year? Cheese!
- 3-22--The guys in Lady Antebellum like to cook what? Cookies!
- 3-21--The average American will do what 50 times this year? Eat a hot dog!
- 3-20--20% of dogs and 7% of cats do what? Snore!
K-Quiz for the week of March 13th
- 3-17--62% of kindergartners surveyed want what for breakfast? Cake!
- 3-16--What will you find in 97% of American households? Ketchup!
- 3-15--What do kids mainly dream about? Animals!
- 3-14--26% of us purchased one last month? Pie!
- 3-13--24% of people have never used what? An umbrella!
K-Quiz for the week of March 6th
- 3-10--Chris Lane likes to occasionally indulge in what kind of sandwich? Ham!
- 3-9--What’s a commonly found item in movies? M&M’s!!
- 3-8--What common item is used more often by kids than adults? Pencil!
- 3-7--What do 50% of Americans do every day? Eat cereal!
- 3-6--What happens seven times more often in New York than any other city in the U-S? Coffee is consumed!
K-Quiz for the week of February 27th
- 3-3--Couples fight over money, family and what? Stealing food off each other’s plates!
- 3-2--What happens every five minutes in the U-S? Someone eats an orange!
- 3-1--What is a not well known cure for a hangover? Bacon!
- 2-28--20% of us are guilty of doing what? Double dipping!
- 2-27--Chris Lane says after a show he will occasionally indulge in what? Chocolate chip ice cream!
K-Quiz for the week of February 20th
- 2-21--Granger Smith is a card carrying member of what fan club? George Strait!
- 2-20--67% of the male population have tried what at least once? “Dip!”
K-Quiz for the week of February 13th
- 2-17--last year alone, Americans spent $1.65 billion on what? Tattoos!
- 2-16--what happens 350-times per second? Someone eats pizza!
- 2-15--Brett Eldredge and his dog Edgar enjoy what together? Rice Krispies!
- 2-14--$700 million dollars was spent last year on Valentine’s Day on what? Pets!
- 2-13--Over 18-thousand people in the U-S have what last name? “Pancake!”
K-Quiz for the week of February 6th
- 2-10--The average American eats about 10 pounds of what a year? Cereal!!!!
- 2-9--3% of Americans say they would rather eat pizza than do what? Get married!
- 2-8--Over 25-million in Britain have been injured by what? Biscuits!
- 2-7--5% of us say this is the only thing that makes them feel better after a bad day? Mac & cheese!
- 2-6--It’s very likely you’ll do what 35,000 times in your lifetime? Eat cookies!
K-Quiz for the week of January 30th
- 2-3--Top 10 Super Bowl foods--chicken wings is #1, what’s #10? Cookies!
- 2-2--13% of Americans will do what today? Watch “Groundhog Day!”
- 2-1--What’s the best selling flavor of potato chips? Barbecue!
- 1-31--A recent survey found what animal among the top five best pets? Chickens!
- 1-30--42% of us will have what for dinner tonight? Fried chicken!
K-Quiz for the week of January 23rd
- 1-27--55% of Americans will do what this weekend? Order pizza!
- 1-26--After Santa Claus, who is the world’s largest distributor of toys? McDonald’s!
- 1-25--In the courtroom, what type of defense is based on a person’s diet? Twinkie!
- 1-24--What carries 18% more bacteria than a toilet handle? Cell phone!
- 1-23--Worldwide, you’ll find what in 1.2 million homes? Rabbits!
K-Quiz for the week of January 17th
- 1-20--Most of us do what every six minutes? Check your phone!
- 1-19--41% of women say they dread what? Valentine’s Day!
- 1-18--This industry goes thru 300-million pounds of what every year? Cheese!
- 1-17--There are over 400 known varieties of what out there? Chili!
K-Quiz for the week of January 9th
- 1-13--What word do toddlers struggle with the most? “Spaghetti!”
- 1-12--Americans went thru 52-billion what last year? Burgers!
- 1-11--What will you find growing in every state? Apples!
- 1-10--25% of boys between the ages of 6 and 19 do what every day? Eat pizza!
- 1-9--14% of us admit we can eat how many cookies in one sitting? 20!
K-Quiz for the week of January 3rd
- 1-6--2.3 trillion gallons of water are used every year for what? Showers!
- 1-5--273-million Americans used what last year? Mayonnaise!
- 1-4--2% of us do what every day? Buy a lottery ticket!
- 1-3--36% of us blame TV for what? Eating!
K-Quiz for the week of December 12th
- 12-16--A man named Patrick set the world record for eating 72 what in just over six minutes? Cupcakes!
- 12-15--What happens 300-million times during the holidays? Cookies Santa eats!
- 12-14--Kelsea Ballerini says this is her favorite movie? "Frozen!"
- 12-13-- We throw away 3 billion of what every year? - Batteries
- 12-12--During the holiday shopping season, one is sold every 28 seconds! Legos!
K-Quiz for the week of December 5th
- 12-9--Zac Brown was thought about doing what for a living? Dentist!
- 12-8--Kip Moore says when it comes to this, he can out eat anyone! Krispy Kreme Donuts!
- 12-7--What was one of Keith Urban's early odd jobs? Collecting eggs!
- 12-6--Miranda Lambert has a big collection of what? Salt and pepper shakers!
- 12-5--What is one thing Kenny Chesney does not own? A tattoo!
K-Quiz for the week of November 28th
- 12-2--Most kids will go thru 800 what by the time they turn 10? Crayons!
- 12-1--Ohioans have more what that any other state? Speeding tickets!
- 11-30--Americans go thru two million tons every year? French fries!
- 11-29--What happens 350 times per second in the U-S? Someone eats pizza!
- 11-28-Five percent of the population says what is their favorite food? Broccoli!
K-Quiz for the week of November 21st
- 11-24 & 11-25--Happy Thanksgiving!!
- 11-23--What's the least popular food item at Thanksgiving? Cornbread!
- 11-22--Americans spend nearly $2 million a year on what? Cat food!
- 11-21--How is Cookie Monster different from the other Muppets? He has five fingers!
K-Quiz for the week of November 7th
- 11-7--What's one thing Dierks Bentley is not fond of? Ice cream!
- 11-8--Dierks Bentley says if he could change one thing about himself, it would be what? He'd be smarter!
- 11-9--What happens more often on Wednesdays? Babies are born!
- 11-10--Cole Swindell says he's a sucker for what? Watermelon!
- 11-11--What does Jon Pardi look forward to most during the holidays? Pie!
K-Quiz for the week of November 1st
- 11-2--Antarctica the only place in the world you won’t find what? Pumpkins!
- 11-3-- The average American goes thru 250 a year? Eggs!
- 11-4--What do we do 300 million times every day? Eat a sandwich!
K-Quiz for the week of October 24th
- 10-24--What will Americans do 52 million times this year? Make a pumpkin pie!
- 10-25--There are 11 people in the White Pages with what last name? Donut!
- 10-26--87% of us always have what in our homes? Ice cream!
- 10-27--We usually go thru 23 pounds of what per person every year? Cheese!
- 10-28--What are we more likely to do during the weekday than on the weekend? Eat bacon!
K-Quiz for the week of October 17th
- 10-17 - 62% of us do what at least once a week? Eat pizza!
- 10-18 - 46% of Americans have two? Pumpkins!
- 10-19 - 22% of us don't like what with our burgers? Buns!
- 10/20--Most people are afraid of public speaking first, what's second? Heights!
- 10-21--What do couples argue about what the most? What to eat!!
K-Quiz for the week of October 10th
- 10-14 - What influenced Easton Corbin to have a country music career? Hee Haw!
- 10-12 - Before she became a singer, Carrie worked in a pizzeria, a vet clinic and where? A zoo!
- 10-11 - What is Carrie Underwood’s favorite movie? “Friday the 13th!”
- 10-10 - What’s the first thing Carrie Underwood must do every day? Make her bed!
- 7/7--34% of us do what every day? Eat pancakes!
K-Quiz for the week of October 3rd
- 10-7 - What is Kelsea Ballerini’s favorite emoji? The salsa dancer!
- 10-6 - All of Thomas Rhett’s friends told him he was too young to get married at 22, except who? Luke Bryan!
- 10-5 - What does Thomas Rhett say is his greatest weakness? Steak and shake!
- 10-4 - Willie Nelson once did a TV commercial for what? Taco Bell!
- 10-3 - Thomas Rhett says what is one thing he will never do? Dancing with the Stars!
K-Quiz for the week of September 27th
- 9-30 - Who wears shoes sized 29 EEE? Ronald McDonald!
- 9/29 - the average American spends $1100 a year on what? Coffee!
- 9/28 - What is the least favorite car color? Green!
- 9-27 - The average person will own six of what in a lifetime? Laundry Baskets