K-Quiz for the week of February 20th
- 2-21--Granger Smith is a card carrying member of what fan club? George Strait!
- 2-20--67% of the male population have tried what at least once? “Dip!”
K-Quiz for the week of February 13th
- 2-17--last year alone, Americans spent $1.65 billion on what? Tattoos!
- 2-16--what happens 350-times per second? Someone eats pizza!
- 2-15--Brett Eldredge and his dog Edgar enjoy what together? Rice Krispies!
- 2-14--$700 million dollars was spent last year on Valentine’s Day on what? Pets!
- 2-13--Over 18-thousand people in the U-S have what last name? “Pancake!”
K-Quiz for the week of February 6th
- 2-10--The average American eats about 10 pounds of what a year? Cereal!!!!
- 2-9--3% of Americans say they would rather eat pizza than do what? Get married!
- 2-8--Over 25-million in Britain have been injured by what? Biscuits!
- 2-7--5% of us say this is the only thing that makes them feel better after a bad day? Mac & cheese!
- 2-6--It’s very likely you’ll do what 35,000 times in your lifetime? Eat cookies!
K-Quiz for the week of January 30th
- 2-3--Top 10 Super Bowl foods--chicken wings is #1, what’s #10? Cookies!
- 2-2--13% of Americans will do what today? Watch “Groundhog Day!”
- 2-1--What’s the best selling flavor of potato chips? Barbecue!
- 1-31--A recent survey found what animal among the top five best pets? Chickens!
- 1-30--42% of us will have what for dinner tonight? Fried chicken!
K-Quiz for the week of January 23rd
- 1-27--55% of Americans will do what this weekend? Order pizza!
- 1-26--After Santa Claus, who is the world’s largest distributor of toys? McDonald’s!
- 1-25--In the courtroom, what type of defense is based on a person’s diet? Twinkie!
- 1-24--What carries 18% more bacteria than a toilet handle? Cell phone!
- 1-23--Worldwide, you’ll find what in 1.2 million homes? Rabbits!
K-Quiz for the week of January 17th
- 1-20--Most of us do what every six minutes? Check your phone!
- 1-19--41% of women say they dread what? Valentine’s Day!
- 1-18--This industry goes thru 300-million pounds of what every year? Cheese!
- 1-17--There are over 400 known varieties of what out there? Chili!
K-Quiz for the week of January 9th
- 1-13--What word do toddlers struggle with the most? “Spaghetti!”
- 1-12--Americans went thru 52-billion what last year? Burgers!
- 1-11--What will you find growing in every state? Apples!
- 1-10--25% of boys between the ages of 6 and 19 do what every day? Eat pizza!
- 1-9--14% of us admit we can eat how many cookies in one sitting? 20!
K-Quiz for the week of January 3rd
- 1-6--2.3 trillion gallons of water are used every year for what? Showers!
- 1-5--273-million Americans used what last year? Mayonnaise!
- 1-4--2% of us do what every day? Buy a lottery ticket!
- 1-3--36% of us blame TV for what? Eating!
K-Quiz for the week of December 12th
- 12-16--A man named Patrick set the world record for eating 72 what in just over six minutes? Cupcakes!
- 12-15--What happens 300-million times during the holidays? Cookies Santa eats!
- 12-14--Kelsea Ballerini says this is her favorite movie? "Frozen!"
- 12-13-- We throw away 3 billion of what every year? - Batteries
- 12-12--During the holiday shopping season, one is sold every 28 seconds! Legos!
K-Quiz for the week of December 5th
- 12-9--Zac Brown was thought about doing what for a living? Dentist!
- 12-8--Kip Moore says when it comes to this, he can out eat anyone! Krispy Kreme Donuts!
- 12-7--What was one of Keith Urban's early odd jobs? Collecting eggs!
- 12-6--Miranda Lambert has a big collection of what? Salt and pepper shakers!
- 12-5--What is one thing Kenny Chesney does not own? A tattoo!
K-Quiz for the week of November 28th
- 12-2--Most kids will go thru 800 what by the time they turn 10? Crayons!
- 12-1--Ohioans have more what that any other state? Speeding tickets!
- 11-30--Americans go thru two million tons every year? French fries!
- 11-29--What happens 350 times per second in the U-S? Someone eats pizza!
- 11-28-Five percent of the population says what is their favorite food? Broccoli!
K-Quiz for the week of November 21st
- 11-24 & 11-25--Happy Thanksgiving!!
- 11-23--What's the least popular food item at Thanksgiving? Cornbread!
- 11-22--Americans spend nearly $2 million a year on what? Cat food!
- 11-21--How is Cookie Monster different from the other Muppets? He has five fingers!
K-Quiz for the week of November 7th
- 11-7--What's one thing Dierks Bentley is not fond of? Ice cream!
- 11-8--Dierks Bentley says if he could change one thing about himself, it would be what? He'd be smarter!
- 11-9--What happens more often on Wednesdays? Babies are born!
- 11-10--Cole Swindell says he's a sucker for what? Watermelon!
- 11-11--What does Jon Pardi look forward to most during the holidays? Pie!
K-Quiz for the week of November 1st
- 11-2--Antarctica the only place in the world you won’t find what? Pumpkins!
- 11-3-- The average American goes thru 250 a year? Eggs!
- 11-4--What do we do 300 million times every day? Eat a sandwich!
K-Quiz for the week of October 24th
- 10-24--What will Americans do 52 million times this year? Make a pumpkin pie!
- 10-25--There are 11 people in the White Pages with what last name? Donut!
- 10-26--87% of us always have what in our homes? Ice cream!
- 10-27--We usually go thru 23 pounds of what per person every year? Cheese!
- 10-28--What are we more likely to do during the weekday than on the weekend? Eat bacon!
K-Quiz for the week of October 17th
- 10-17 - 62% of us do what at least once a week? Eat pizza!
- 10-18 - 46% of Americans have two? Pumpkins!
- 10-19 - 22% of us don't like what with our burgers? Buns!
- 10/20--Most people are afraid of public speaking first, what's second? Heights!
- 10-21--What do couples argue about what the most? What to eat!!
K-Quiz for the week of October 10th
- 10-14 - What influenced Easton Corbin to have a country music career? Hee Haw!
- 10-12 - Before she became a singer, Carrie worked in a pizzeria, a vet clinic and where? A zoo!
- 10-11 - What is Carrie Underwood’s favorite movie? “Friday the 13th!”
- 10-10 - What’s the first thing Carrie Underwood must do every day? Make her bed!
- 7/7--34% of us do what every day? Eat pancakes!
K-Quiz for the week of October 3rd
- 10-7 - What is Kelsea Ballerini’s favorite emoji? The salsa dancer!
- 10-6 - All of Thomas Rhett’s friends told him he was too young to get married at 22, except who? Luke Bryan!
- 10-5 - What does Thomas Rhett say is his greatest weakness? Steak and shake!
- 10-4 - Willie Nelson once did a TV commercial for what? Taco Bell!
- 10-3 - Thomas Rhett says what is one thing he will never do? Dancing with the Stars!
K-Quiz for the week of September 27th
- 9-30 - Who wears shoes sized 29 EEE? Ronald McDonald!
- 9/29 - the average American spends $1100 a year on what? Coffee!
- 9/28 - What is the least favorite car color? Green!
- 9-27 - The average person will own six of what in a lifetime? Laundry Baskets