Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
Cox Media Group Ohio Contest Rules
1) No purchase necessary. One valid entry per contestant.
2) All contests will be played on specified contest dates. Listeners should call 457-0991 to enter contests on K99.1FM (WHKO-FM). Call 457-1290 to enter contests on AM1290 and News 95.7 WHIO (WHIO-AM/WHIO-FM), submit an entry by mail (1611 S. Main St., Dayton, Ohio 45409) or enter via the station website (http://www.k99online.com, http://www.whio.com, http://www.eagledayton.com). Cox Media Group Ohio and contest sponsor(s) are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or incomplete mail entries. Some contests may specify other entry locations. The winner will receive a predetermined prize. Cox Media Group Ohio and contest sponsor(s) are not responsible for bad telephone connections or any other telephone conditions, which make it impossible to properly understand or play the contest. Cox Media Group Ohio and contest sponsor(s) are not responsible for contestant error or telephone conditions which result in the contestant being unable to complete the telephone call either before or during the contest. Sponsor and affiliates are also not responsible for technical, hardware, software failure of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any technical or human error.
3) Contestants must be 18-years of age to play the contest.
4) Contestants must reside in the following counties: Randolph, Union and Wayne County in Indiana and Auglaize, Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clinton, Dark, Fayette, Greene, Highland, Logan, Mercer, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, Shelby and Warren Counties in Ohio.
5) Contestants who have won contests sponsored by Cox Media Group Ohio in the past 30 days are ineligible to play.
6) Cox Media Group Ohio reserves the right to use the likeness and name of the winner on-air or in print, including but not limited to voice, picture or character in promotional, advertising, marketing and other business pursuits without providing the winner any additional financial consideration.
7) Cox Media Group Ohio employees and their immediate relatives are ineligible to win, as are employees and immediate family members of participating sponsors and employees and immediate family members of affiliates of any other media outlet in the Dayton-Springfield metro area as defined by Arbitron.
8) All winners will be required to sign a station release form prior to receiving a prize award.
9) Unless otherwise advised, winners will be required to pick their prize up at 1611 S. Main St. Dayton OH 45409 in Dayton between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST Monday through Friday. All prizes must be claimed at the studio within 30 days of winning the prize. If prizes are not picked up with then the 30 day period, they become property of the station or its’ sponsor as applicable.
10) All prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted.
11) Winners are responsible for any taxes on prize awards.
12) The decision of Cox Media Group Ohio is final on all contests.
13) Other specific rules relating to specific contests may be substituted for these rules and where applicable supersede the rules herein.
14) The prize must be accepted or forfeited by a designated offer end date. If the prize is forfeited, Cox Media Group Ohio reserves the right to retain the prize for redistribution. If the prize is not claimed with 30 days of winning, it is said to be forfeited and no alternate winner will be chosen.
15) Winners must produce a picture I.D. or some other form of identification to claim their prize.
16) All radio station contests are void where prohibited by law.
17) All online contest winners will be notified that they won via e-mail to the e-mail address listed in the winner's membership profile.
18) Complete contest rules are available at Cox Media Group Ohio, 1611 S. Main St., Dayton, Ohio 45409 and may be obtained by submitting request in person or in writing. The contest is also subject to all state laws, rules and regulations.