K-Quiz for the week of April 15th
- 4/17--The average person sees around four thousand a month? French fries!
- 4/16--47% of us wish our pets could do what? Brush their teeth!
- 4/15--12% of us have done what with our cell phone? Took it in the shower!
K-Quiz for the week of April 8th
- 4/12--Seven percent of us have done what at work? Xeroxed their butt!
- 4/11--78% of men have never bought what? Dental floss!
- 4/10--Five percent of us do what 30 times a week? Drink beer!
- 4/9--You’ll find what in 82% of American households? Sprinkles!
- 4/8--Seven percent of us will gladly pay someone to do what? Scoop poop!
K-Quiz for the week of April 1st
- 4/5--What usually happens around 7:30 at night? See a spider!
- 4/4--The average employee spends 20 minutes daily doing what? Making coffee!
- 4/3--Nearly a half billion are lost every year? Golf balls!
- 4/2--35% of adults claim it’s for their kids but it’s really for them? Chocolate milk!
- 4/1--33% of women have called in sick to work for what reason? They felt fat!
K-Quiz for the week of March 25th
- 3/29--Five percent of us have cleaned our teeth with what? their hair!
- 3/28--Americans go thru four billion gallons a year? Popcorn!
- 3/27--50% of us say we do what about once a month? Lie!
- 3/26--Over the next five hours, over 10-million will be purchased? Pizzas!
- 3/25--Most of us have done what by 10am each day? Cuss!
K-Quiz for the week of March 18th
- 3/21--27% of us never leave the house without what? Gum!
- 3/18--A recent survey found eight out of a thousand people can’t stand what? french fries!
K-Quiz for the week of March 11th
- 3/15-When it comes to what product, it’s 75% men versus 25% women? Potato chips!
- 3/14--People post the most pictures of what food on social media? Shrimp!
- 3/13--25% of Millennials have never tried what? A Big Mac!
- 3/12--The average pet owner goes thru about seven? Collars!
- 3/11--American plows through 1.5 billion of what per year? Potato Chips!
K-Quiz for the week of March 4th
- 3/5--What do we do about once a year? Change your pillow!
- 3/4--Studies have shown doing what on a first date usually leads to a second? Eating fried chicken!
- 3/6--We change what once a year? Pillow!
- 3/7--Most of us will have about 42 of what in a lifetime? Keys!
- 3/8--What happens about 9 times per day? Wash our hands!
K-Quiz for the week of February 25th
- 3/1--14% of us do what at night? Go thru the neighbor’s garbage!
- 2/28--What will you find in 75% of American households? Chicken noodle soup!
- 2/27--What makes seven percent of us cry? Drinking wine!
- 2/26--25% of us always do what in the car? Eat breakfast!
- 2/25--Half of Americans no longer use what? Bar soap!
K-Quiz for the week of February 18th
- 2/22--What have half of us done at least once? Eaten an entire package of Oreos!
- 2/21--Americans say they never get enough sleep. What else?
- 2/20--15% of us say we would change what about our partner? Their laugh!
- 2/19--Five out of every 100 people will do what at a stoplight? Brush their teeth!
- 2/18--What averages around 35-hundred? Feathers on a chicken!
K-Quiz for the week of February 11th
- 2/13--According to an article in the Guardian, a recent study said almost half (47%) of all women surveyed said they would not do something with a man with a beard. What is it? Answer: Sleep with him!
- 2/12--Most of forget to do what about three times a month? Use deodorant!
- 2/11--75% of owners swear their pets do what? Smile!
K-Quiz for the week of February 4th
- 2/8--A recent survey found 15% of us say this was the best thing to ever happen to us? Getting our driver’s license!
- 2/7--The average person will eat about two miles of what in a lifetime? Twizzlers!
- 2/6--The world record is way over a minute for what? Longest burp!
- 2/5--30% of us purchased what last month? Mayonnaise!
- 2/4--47% of us say it takes a few drinks before we tackle what? Nachos!
K-Quiz for the week of January 28th
- 2/1--17% of us have admitted to doing what? Tasting their pet’s food!
- 1/31--The average person goes thru $5000 worth in a lifetime? Vending machine snacks!
- 1/30--What happens to the average person at least once a day? Wedgie!
- 1/29--Americans do what 10% more now than five years ago? Honk their horns!
- 1/28--20% of us have done what all at once? Eaten a pie!
K-Quiz for the week of January 22nd
- 1/25--42% of women usually have what in their handbag? Toothpaste!
- 1/24--20% of us can’t remember the last time we went where? A bank!
- 1/23--People do what more in Los Angeles than anywhere else? Eat hot dogs!
- 1/22--The average person will go thru 12 gallons in a lifetime? Gravy!
K-Quiz for the week of January 14th
- 1/18--Most of us will do what over 9000 times in our lifetime? Eat carrots!
- 1/17--it takes about 10 minutes to do what? Make a Peep!
- 1/16--Americans go thru 75-million pounds a year? Tater Tots!
- 1/15--Four percent of people have gone to the E-R for what? Envelope cut!
- 1/14--The average person owns five? Pairs of gloves!
K-Quiz for the week of January 7th
- 1/11--Eight percent have done what at least once? Split their pants!
- 1/10--Four percent of women always have what in their purses? Nuts!
- 1/9--35% of adults can’t do what? Snap their fingers!
- 1/8--Less than five percent of us can do what? Write with both hands!
- 1/7--68% of us have no interest in trying what? Lobster!
K-Quiz for the week of January 2nd
- 1/4--Americans will do what 40-thousand times in their lifetime? Eat cookies!
- 1/3--Most of us went thru a half pound of what over the holidays? Cheese balls!
1/2--The average person does what 10 times a day? Laugh!
K-Quiz for the week of December 17th
- 12/17--Most of us do what about 3,900 times per year? Wash your hands!
- 12/18--The average household had 5 of what? Tissue Boxes!
- 12/19--What is the most forgotten item around Christmas? Napkins!
- 12/20--We go through 11 Billion of what every year? Ketchup Packets!
- 12/21--Most will reach 7,000 of what on Christmas? Calories!
K-Quiz for the week of December 10th
- 12/14--72% of people say they do what when they travel? Sing!
- 12/13--Ten percent of us will do what with our Christmas gifts? Sell them on E-Bay
- 12/12--What was Darius Rucker’s favorite childhood pet? Goldfish!
- 12/11--One percent of kids like to leave what for Santa? Jello!
- 12/10--the average household will replace what every 10 years? Toilet seat!
K-Quiz for the week of December 3rd
- 12/7--What is Lauren Alaina’s favorite snack? Candy canes!
- 12/6--the average woman could get by with two, but has around nine? Sunglasses!
- 12/5--Dustin Lynch says he really loves what? Skunk smell!
- 12/4--What will you find in 95% of American households? Cookies!
- 12/3--Cole Swindell always makes sure his tour bus is stocked with what? Ice cream!
K-Quiz for the week of November 26th
- 11/30--when it comes to this, most people prefer blue? Crayons!
- 11/29--82% of married couples hide what from each other? Snacks!
- 11/28--The average American will do three a week? Tacos!
- 11/27--The average American will go thru 122 in a lifetime? Tennis shoes!
- 11/26--Two percent of kids have asked Santa to bring them what? Lion!
K-Quiz for the week of November 19th
- 11/22 & 11/23--Happy Thanksgiving!
- 11/21--One grocery chain sells over 25,000 gallons of what during the Thanksgiving season? Cans of corn!
- 11/20---Five percent of us do what after a bad day? Eat mac and cheese!
- 11/19---12% of us believe this is a good luck charm? A feather!
K-Quiz for the week of November 12th
- 11/16-the average person goes thru 117 a year? Cough drops!
K-Quiz for the week of November 5th
- 11/7-11/9--No K Quiz! It’s Radiothon time!
- 11/6--52% of women will do what before Christmas? Diet!
- 11/5--45% of Americans won’t vote for someone because of what? A beard!
K-Quiz for the week of October 29th
- 11/2--What will you find in just 27% of American homes? Alarm clocks!
- 11/1--Americans throw away more what than anything else? Bananas!
- 10/31--The average bag of Halloween candy lasts how long? A week!
- 10/30--35% of us have the skill to do what? Burp the alphabet!
- 10/29--What will you find in 9% of trick or treat bags? Kit Kats!
K-Quiz for the week of October 22nd
- 10/26--On average what last about 7.5 years? A Pillow!
- 10/25--70% of people can’t do what? Change a tire!
- 10/24--Five percent of little boys went as what last Halloween? Eric Church!
- 10/23--21% of adults have never done what? Tried coffee!
- 10/22--Americans bought 100-million pounds of what last year? Marshmallows!
K-Quiz for the week of October 15th
- 10/19--50% of us have done what? Seen a ghost!
- 10/18--35-million Americans refuse to do what? Go to the dentist!
- 10/17--You’ll find four in the average American household? Scissors!
- 10/16--The average American does what 500 times a year? Chews gum!
- 10/15--Over five million Americans did what last year? Ate Pringles!
K-Quiz for the week of October 8th
- 10/12--38% of the population uses what? Bar soap!
- 10/11--Americans will spend 600-million dollars on what this year? Pumpkins!
- 10/10--Three percent of 5 year olds say what is their food? Broccoli!!!
- 10/9--What will you find in 65% of vehicles? Umbrellas!
- 10/8--75% of guys do what every day? Wear mismatched socks!
K-Quiz for the week of October 1st
- 10/5--32% of men do what compared with 17% of women? Use hairspray!
- 10/4--Last year, Americans traveled more than 500,000 miles of what? Tacos!
- 10/3--Less than 35% of Americans own what? A passport!
- 10/2--14% of us keep what in our cars? Peanut butter!
- 10/1---over 20 million people will do what this Halloween? Dress their pet!
K-Quiz for the week of September 24th
- 9/28--What does Cole Swindell like to eat after a show? Pop Tarts!
- 9/27--10% of us have admitted to doing what in a public restroom? Change the TV channel!
- 9/26--What was Frye Guy’s original morning show snack food? Bugles!
- 9/25--Experts say doing what four times might make you healthier? Eat oysters!
- 9/24--73% of new cooks say this is the hardest thing to learn how to make? Gravy!
K-Quiz for the week of September 17th
- 9/21--76% of homeowners say they could never be without? Mops!
- 9/20--24% of us buy what every time we go to the grocery?
- 9/19--A recent poll of kindergarten boys found three percent of them want to be what when they grow up? Pirates!
- 9/18--14% of Americans would give up coffee for what? Guacamole!
- 9/17--Eleven percent of Americans say soon we’ll have to worry about? Zombie!
K-Quiz for the week of September 10th
- 9/14--What do most of us say is the oldest thing in our freezer? Popsicles!!!
- 9/13--The average person has five? Keys!
- 9/12--What happens at the average business six time a year? Flowers delivered!
- 9/11--60% of men have done what at work? Stolen toilet paper!
- 9/10--25% of those surveyed have done what on a first date? Worn pajamas!
K-Quiz for the week of September 4th
- 9/7--What do Burt Reynolds and noodles have in common? Elmo!
- 9/6--75% of people who’ve tried it, say they’re not good at it? Frisbee!
- 9/5--You will find five what in the average American household? Boxes of cereal!
- 9/4--If you are between 17 and 35 you’ve likely purchased what? A lawn mower!
K-Quiz for the week of August 27th
- 8/31--What does Jason Aldean always bring with him on the road? Popcorn!
- 8/30--What was a billion dollar industry last year? Stuffed animals!
- 8/29--16% of cars in America contain what? Bumper stickers!
- 8/28--68% of people are terrified of what? Roller coasters!
- 8/27--The average woman has 14? Lipsticks!
K-Quiz for the week of August 20th
- 8/24--Just 2 of every 100 homes do what? Fire drills!
- 8/23--the average American household has three? Rolls of paper towels!
- 8/22--12% of us always have what? Band-aids!
- 8/21--10% of people in the market for a house do what first? Meet the neighbors!
- 8/20--Nearly 800-million were consumed last year in the U-S? Cupcakes!
K-Quiz for the week of August 13th
- 8/13-- We have about 240 of what ready at home? Ice Cubes!
- 8/14-- In one year what happens over 1.2 Trillion times? Phone pics!
- 8/15--The average parent does what over two thousand times a year with their kids? Fight over food!
- 8/16--Over 60% of American adults like what? Rum!!
- 8/17--Over 45% of us say we do what every day? Are late to work!
K-Quiz for the week of August 6th
- 8/6--What happens about 2,000 times? Dish washer runs!
- 8/7--The longest what, comes in at 3.17 feet? Curly Fry!
- 8/8--300 Million of what are used each year? Band-Aids!
- 8/9--We use 2 Billion of what every year? Pencils!
- 8/10-- Most have 20 of what? Shoes!!
K-Quiz for the week of July 30th
- 8/3--The average American goes thru twelve? Jobs!
- 8/2--Utah sells more what than any other state? Jello!
- 8/1--What do people forget most often at the grocery store? Where they parked!
- 7/31--What are seven percent of us deathly afraid of? Popping balloons !
- 7/30--Three out of every 10 women do what when they get mad? throw shoes!
K-Quiz for the week of July 23rd
- 7/27--Most of us do what around 175 times a year? Honk our car horn!
- 7/26--24% of adults do what every day? Watch cartoons!
- 7/25--Less than 10% of men do what? Dip!
- 7/24--What good luck thing does Frye take with him wherever he lives? An Eagle!
- 7/23--14% of American adults routinely do what? Eat baby food!
K-Quiz for the week of July 16th
- 7/20--What can go up to 15 miles an hour? Bees!
- 7/19--The average person loses 15 a year? Socks!
- 7/18--What does Lewis Brice always take with him on the road? A bean bag chair!
- 7/17--We spend $800 million dollars every year on what? Peanut butter!
- 7/16--What does Lee Brice have to have on the road? Ketchup!
K-Quiz for the week of July 9th
- 7/13--What can you hear miles away? A tiger’s roar!
- 7/12--You’ll find 50-million what in the U-S? Lawn mowers!
- 7/11-96% of Americans do what? Eat ice cream!
- 7/10--What unusual item has been found to extend a cat’s life? Coffee!
- 7/9--One of the southern states sells nearly 700-thousand every season? Corn dogs!
K-Quiz for the week of July 2nd
- 7/5--23% of people prefer what cold? Baked beans!
- 7/4--Happy 4th of July!
- 7/3--Six out of every 10 men do what all year long? Grill out!
- 7/2--58% of us always buy what at the grocery store? Grape jelly!
K-Quiz for the week of June 25th
- 6/29--92% of Americans are likely to do what this weekend? Eat pizza!
- 6/28--What item do we usually forget to buy? Q-tips!
- 6/27--Most of us say we buy too much what at the grocery? Cheese!
- 6/26--Frye says the worlds great invention happened in 1995? Stuffed crust pizza!
- 6/25--What happens 75 times a second in America? Hamburgers are eaten!
K-Quiz for the week of June 18th
- 6/21--About 20-thousand people worldwide have what last name? Pancake!
- 6/20--What do horsetails and peonies have in common? They’re fireworks!
- 6/19--Most Americans wait til they’re 46 for what? Get a tattoo!
- 6/18--When most of us have a “cheat day” we eat what? Candy!
K-Quiz for the week of June 11th
- 6/15--35% of us do what every day? Take a nap!
- 6/14--Rascal Flatts’ singer Gary LeVox uses what after a performance? Popsicle!
K-Quiz for the week of June 4th
- 6/8--There’s a castle dedicated to what? Corn!
- 6/7--What is Darius Rucker’s “pig out” food? Spaghetti!
- 6/6--68% of us ate what yesterday? Cake!
- 6/5--What happens four times a minute? Waffle House serves steak!
- 6/4--What has an average lifespan of four years? Cell phone!
K-Quiz for the week of May 29th
- 6/1--Taylor Swift has yet to master the art of what? Baking a chocolate cake!
- 5-31--What ranks top as most annoying sound? Vomiting!
- 5/30--What will you find in 72% of American households? Juice!
- 5/29---Over two billion are sold every year? Popsicles!
K-Quiz for the week of May 21st
- 5/25---What will you find in 95% of American households? Hot dogs!
- 5/24--What do Ohio, Indiana and Iowa have in common? Eggs!
- 5/23--Pet owners say dogs like steak and what other people food? Pizza!
- 5/22--Dan + Shay share a mutual love for what? Fritos!
- 5/21--Each American goes thru 140 pounds of what a year? Potatoes!
K-Quiz for the week of May 14th
- 5/18--What gas station food does Jon Pardi love to eat on the road? Egg rolls!
- 5/17--Sam Hunt says he is a big fan of what? Cats!
- 5/16--When Luke Bryan is on tour, what is a must have? Popcorn!
- 5/15--Last year in America, what was a two billion dollar industry? Mayonnaise!
- 5/14--Eleven percent of the population say what makes them sneeze? Peppermint!
K-Quiz for the week of May 7th
- 5/11--What’s the main type of candy moms don’t like? Lollipops!
- 5/10--Chance are, you’ll do what 35-thousand times in your lifetime? Eat cookies!
- 5/9--Dentists say 24% of emergency visits are due to what? Ice cubes!
- 5/8--On average, they hang around about three months? Toothbrushes!
- 5/7--The average person goes thru 20 pounds a year? Onions!
K-Quiz for the week of April 30th
- 5/4--25% of us have never done what? Dieted!
- 5/3--If it’s a good one, you can hear it 10 feet away! Pickle crunch!
- 5/2--What is a tour must-have for Brothers Osborne? Cheetos!
- 5/1--Most of us will spend about six months doing what? Waiting in line!
- 4/30--What will you find in 50% of American homes? Bacon!
K-Quiz for the week of April 23rd
- 4/27--What happens about 5.2 times per day? A Toilet is flushed!
- 4/26--What do maple syrup, cotton candy and coffee have in common? Jello flavors!
- 4/25--For the average person, what numbers 14? Pairs of underwear!
- 4/24--Men in Philadelphia are more likely to do what than anywhere else? Grow a mustache!
- 4/23--39% of us do what fairly often? Eat pizza for breakfast!
K-Quiz for the week of April 16th
- 4/20--4.5 million American families have what? A swimming pool!
- 4/19--What practice has dropped off in recent years? Hand shaking!
- 4/18--30% of Americans do what every week? Go to the laundromat!
- 4/17--Over 10% of us do what every night? Sleep naked!
- 4/16--200 is the average number collectors own? Marbles!
K-Quiz for the week of April 9th
- 4/13--What do Steven Tyler, Tiger Woods and Luke Bryan have in common? They carry good luck charms!
- 4/12--What will most of us make at least once a month? Grilled cheese sandwich!
- 4/11--what do most women say they worry about? If their partner is cheating!
- 4/10--A new survey found Americans believe women should stop doing what once they reach 35 and guys at age 40? Wearing jeans!
- 4/9--75% of American adults own what? Stuffed animal!
K-Quiz for the week of April 2nd
- 4/6--More of what is ordered in Ohio than any other state? Sour cream!
- 4/5--What did 17% of us have for dinner last night? Popcorn!
- 4/4--the average family has over 40 what? Light bulbs!
- 4/3-- What happens 4,500 times per day? People are served at McDonalds!
- 4/2--What does Luke Bryan have in common with Thomas Jefferson? Peanut farmers!
K-Quiz for the week of March 26th
- 3/30--For most of us, it will be two? Eggs not found on Easter!
- 3/29--Most of us will have 3 of what in our life? Casts
- 3/28--$290 million is spent on what every year? The tooth fairy! (that’s how much the Tooth Fairy leaves behind every year)
- 3/27--What can be up to 22 feet long? Worms!
- 3/26--You will spend 1 year 3 months and 8 days of your life doing what? House cleaning!
K-Quiz for the week of March 19th
- 3/23--Walmart sells more what than anything else? Bananas!
- 3/22--What will 62% of Americans have for dinner tonight? Rice!
- 3/21--What has more germs than a toilet seat? Steering wheel!
- 3/20--98% of American households contain what? Ice cream!
- 3/19--42% of us ate what yesterday? Mashed potatoes!
K-Quiz for the week of March 12th
- 3/16--The average American goes thru 15 pounds of what every year? Cereal!
- 3/15--What’s the main thing folks don’t like about chicken wings? Celery!
- 3/14--You’ll find what in 92% of American households? Potato chips!
- 3/13--24% of Americans have never tried what? Cabbage!
- 3/12--Katy the Kangaroo came before who? Tony the Tiger!
K-Quiz for the week of March 5th
- 3/9--The average woman has 22 what? Nail polishes!
- 3/8--What do strawberries and smore’s have in common? They’re candle scents!
- 3/7--A recent survey of high schoolers found only 21% fit into what category? Cool!
- 3/6--What takes about an hour from start to finish? To make an Oreo!
- 3/5--Alan Jackson claims he’s addicted to what? The Weather Channel!
K-Quiz for the week of February 26th
- 3/2--Why do 20% of marriages end in divorce? Video games!
- 3/1--What do Reba McEntire and Kelsea Ballerini have in common? they were cheerleaders!
- 2/28--15% of men say “yes, I have one, but I never use it” for what? Turn signals!
- 2/27--Over 75% of people would dump their partner before dumping this? Bacon!
- 2/26--What will you find in 96% of American households? Bananas!
K-Quiz for the week of February 19th
- 2/23--What do Frye Guy and Tom Hanks have in common? “Bachelor Party!”
- 2/22--Eight percent of Americans can’t stand what? Margaritas!
- 2/21--The average American goes thru 50 feet a year? Dental floss!
- 2/20--What happens most often between 7pm and midnight in the U-S? People eat Doritos!
- 2/19--17% of us had what for dinner last night? Cereal!
K-Quiz for the week of February 12th
- 2/16--56% of us will do what today? Eat fish!
- 2/14--What numbers a dozen? Arrows in Cupid’s quiver!
- 2/13--A dozen is the average for most people? Shrimp!
- 2/12--Nearly 30% of us have stolen what from a co-worker? Chocolate!
K-Quiz February 9th
- 2/9--What has become a $400 million a year industry? Pork rinds!
K-Quiz for the week of January 29th
- 2/2--Urgent Care says 17% of their visits are due to what? Q-tips!
- 2/1--The average American goes thru about 100 a year? Chicken wings!
- 1/31--12% of us have done what? Mooned people!
- 1/30--What’s Don Limpio’s claim to fame? He’s Mr. Clean in Spain!
- 1/29--What happens everywhere but Antarctica? Rice is grown!
K-Quiz for the week of January 22nd
- 1/26--What is a $500 million annual business in the U-S? Pretzels!
- 1/25--The average person does what about five times a year? Fall down!
- 1/24--What will you find in 91% of American households? Peanut butter!
- 1/23--The average American male can put what away in about an hour? Pie!
- 1/22--Apple is America’s favorite pie, followed by pumpkin and? Chocolate!
K-Quiz for the week of January 15th
- 1/19--Americans go thru 68 quarters each every year? Popcorn!
- 1/18--Americans go thru more than 10-billion a year? Bowls of soup!
- 1/17--A recent survey found 92% of five year olds can’t stand what? Spinach!
- 1/16--What happens nearly 500-million times on Christmas Eve? Santa eats a cookie!
K-Quiz for the week of January 8th
- 1/12--the average American eats nearly nine pounds a year? Pickles!
- 1/11--63% of people say once it’s broken, they don’t bother fixing it? Doorbell!
- 1/10--16% of Americans would never try what? Oysters!
- 1/9--What happens on average 15 times a day? Someone passes gas!
- 1/8--17% of American households don’t have what? A snow shovel!