You’ll hear a new feature on New Country Mornings every weekday morning at 8;15 a.m. Nancy and Woody are now replacing the K-Quiz contest with a new set of different contests we think you’ll love playing. Every weekday morning you’ll still the same great chances to win prizes if you are the 9th caller to 937-457-0991. We’re calling it “K99.1FM Gametime” and every morning we’ll spin the prize wheel to find out which game we’ll be playing.
Here’s a list of the various games that you could play for prizes:
- Monotone Music – We’ll read (not sing) a lyric from a song and you have 10 seconds to guess the artist and song title
- Three of a Kind – What do these three things have in common?
- Spot the Lie – We’ll give 3 statements and you have to figure out which statement is false
- Finish the Lyric – We’ll give you a line from a song and you have to finish the lyric
- Faceoff – Nancy or Woody go head-to-head vs a listener to see who gets more trivia questions correct
- Guess the voice - We’ll play a funny soundbite from an artist and you have to guess who it is
- What the Bleep? - We’ll bleep out a popular word from a song and you have to figure out what the word was
Week of July 20th, 2020
- Monday, July 20th--”Three of a Kind”--Michael Jordan, Garth Brooks and Macho Man Randy Savage all played minor league baseball!
Games played during the week of July 13th, 2020
- Friday, July 17th--”Clue the Music”--Be a Light by Thomas Rhett
- Thursday, July 16th--”Monotone Music”---”Bait a Hook” by Justin Moore
- Wednesday, July 15th--”Finish the Lyric” Miranda Lambert “Bluebird”--finish this: “and if the whole wide world stops singing and all the stars go dark.......” Winning lyric “I’ll keep a light in my soul and keep a bluebird in my heart.”
- Tuesday, July 14th--”Three of a Kind” These three songs “Chattahoochee,” “Barefoot Blue Jean Night” and “One Margarita” are all about summer!
- Monday, July 13th - Spot The Lie The lie was that Maddie and Tae are both from Sugarland, Texas. Tae’s actually from Ada, Oklahoma!
Cox Media Group